Executive Administrative Assistant
Salary:$45,000 - 50,000
Date Posted:October 14, 2022
Employment Type:Direct Hire
DescriptionAccounting and Executive Search has partnered with a local not-for-profit in the Tulsa, OK area to fill an Executive Administrative Assistant role. This position will be responsible for closely working with the Executive Director to ensure deadlines are met, the organization is meeting goals, and assisting with fund-raising efforts. Additionally, you will be the direct contact with other executives to schedule meetings, communicate departmental updates, and follow up on internal directives.
To be successful in this role, you must be organized and driven with a high sense of confidentiality.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree preferred – Associate’s with 2-3 years of experience minimum
• Previous experience in healthcare or non-profit strongly preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects at once, and attention to detail
• Must be highly organized and able to see tasks through to completion
• Strong communication skills – both oral and written – to ensure effective communication with all levels of the organization
• Self-started with drive and positive attitude
• Strong social media experience
• Exposure to grants and/or fundraising efforts a plus