CONTROLLER - Utilities
Date Posted:February 6, 2023
Employment Type:Direct Hire
DescriptionAccounting and Executive Search has been exclusively engaged to find a Controller for a client in the Utilities industry in Tulsa, OK.
This newly created position will be responsible for month-end close and financial reporting, preparing board reports, forecasting, monitoring cash flow, extensive account reconciliations and managing a well-established team of accounting professionals. In this role, you must understand the audit process and GAAP, have previous experience in the Utilities industry and be able to demonstrate your history in leadership positions.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
• CPA/MBA a plus but not required
• Minimum of 5 years in the Utilities industry (electric, gas, water, fiber, etc.)
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to effectively lead a team of professionals
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently